Landlords contents insurance

Landlords insurance

Contents insurance

Buildings insurance

Buy to let insurance

House insurance

Public liability insurance

Liability Insurance

Let property


get quotation button

Current Location > Landlords contents insurance

Landlords contents insurance property We are a broker specialising in landlords contents insurance meaning that we can provide instant online quotations from several insurers to save you time and money. We understand that as a landlord you have alot of work each day which is why we take the hassle out of arranging cheap landlords contents insurance for properties based in the UK. You can obtain an instant online quotation today online and make payment via credit or debit card to initiate cover immediately. Alternatively we do accept payment via cheque or provide a monthly payment scheme on request.

For your peace of mind we only deal with household name insurers who are authorised and regulated. Because we specialise in landlords contents insurance we are able to provide very competitive quotations with very comprehensive cover. Some landlords contents insurance policies also include property owners liability as standard to provide cover should your tenant(s) injure themselves inside of your property and hold you liable, however not all policies include this as standard so we recommend reading the keyfacts/policy wording for any policy before you proceed with your landlords insurance UK.

Landlords contents insurance

Many landlords do not realise that things like carpets and curtains are generally considered as contents under insurance and not part of the building which can obviously lead to many landlords being uninsured for these items. We specialise in landlords contents insurance and can provide quotes for contents only policies and many insurers will usually provide a discount if you buy your landlords contents insurance along with landlords buildings insurance.

When arranging landlords contents insurance it is important to remember that the policy will usually only provide cover for contents owned by the landlord which are in the property for use by the tenant such as carpets, curtains and white goods. A standard landlords contents insurance policy will not usually provide any cover for the tenants own contents, for this they would need their own household insurance policy.